Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

unstructured text analysis

Hi there,

Any way of doing text analysis on the unstructured text  in Qlikview?

Maybe the correlation of certain words for example.

Capture.PNG

26 Replies
viveksingh
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Can you elaborate your question?

what analysis you want to so?

do you want to load this into a table?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You want to exclude special and number's or what?

May be this  =Text(PurgeChar([WO Description],'0123456789'))

If not, I would high request you to create sample lines word should be 4/5 and then let us know output which you required

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

Maybe when i search certain key word like "EEV" in the WO Description

A table will show me what are the most common words will appear in the WO Description related to "EEV".

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It will work, Try with it by help of wold card search ~EEV~

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I did but i have tons of text in such huge unstructured data

what is the best way to do analysis the text?

My idea is the most common related words match "EEV"

Thanks

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

this may helps to you.

The way is - look into the matching functions WildMatch() in particular to pick out the similar kind of words and phrases.

And This is the case, you can work and go for installation of extension - May be Word Cloud Extension

Not applicable
Author

Hi

where the cloudword.qar file to unzip and put into which qlikview location/folder?

sunny_talwar

Anil_Babu_Samineni

FYI

QlikTip #40: Installing/Deploying QlikView Extensions