Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

worldcloud not working

Extention not working

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me it is working, Why it's not working, It should work when you are into WebView. Please goto web view and then see and let us know

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me it is working, Why it's not working, It should work when you are into WebView. Please goto web view and then see and let us know

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI Below is the error i am getting while selecting object..r u using Licensed version ??

and which qv version r u using??

Thanks,

Raj

word cloud.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you in Web view Mode? Can you provide your version

Yes, I am using Licensed one and Version is QV12 SR5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes..I am in web view.. and I tried in both 11 and 12 versions,but it is in

personal edition.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this link - https://community.qlikview.com/thread/62947

And, Once upon a time i tried in PE also. That time it's working. I just created one inline memory and then i download the extension and i've double click the extension and i restarted the Qlikview and then i just move into Web view and then tried Like Right Client -- New Sheet Object and then Drag that Wordcloud to the sheet. It's working good after that i've changed visualization as per my need

Note:

1) That time, I am using Personal Edition

2) Version -- QV 11.2 SR only

Check that link for more clarification

Hope this Helps