Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atsushi_saijo
Creator II
Creator II

BAPI somehow does not load (SAP Connector Latest version)

Hi Gurus, in SAP Connector BAPI, some BAPI does not work regardless to the fact the display session works.

For example, BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERMAL is in error.

*but BAPI_EXCHANGERATE_GETDETAIL work properly with SAPConn.

Dev 27-Jan-17 1  94.59.shf.jpg

The display session of BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERMAL properly work.

Dev 27-Jan-17 1  105.02.shf.jpg

But when we use SAPConn BAPI, proceeding Get Parameters, error message emerges. 

Dev 27-Jan-17 1  146.33.jpg

I should appreciate your valuable feedback in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi Atsushi,

The function module BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERNAL is not Remote-Enabled and therefore it is not possible to call from the BAPI connector. You can check the 'Attributes' tab in transaction SE37 in SAP to see if a function module is Remote-Enabled.

In the document 'Qlik Connector for SAP - Tips and Tricks v1.5', available in this place you can read about how to handle currencies which are not using two decimals in SAP.

Best regards,

Hakan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Hakan_Ronningberg

Hi Atsushi,

The function module BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERNAL is not Remote-Enabled and therefore it is not possible to call from the BAPI connector. You can check the 'Attributes' tab in transaction SE37 in SAP to see if a function module is Remote-Enabled.

In the document 'Qlik Connector for SAP - Tips and Tricks v1.5', available in this place you can read about how to handle currencies which are not using two decimals in SAP.

Best regards,

Hakan

atsushi_saijo
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you Hakan, I confirm that first BAPI was not remote enabled.

Dev 30-Jan-17 1  85.05.jpg

I also have downloaded the Tips & Tricks. I appreciate for your support.