cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ProRail_Niels
Contributor
Contributor

Performance between drivers

We would like to know, what the difference is on performance between the following drivers using QlikView: ODBC, JDBC and Rest Connector. We also like to know what the preferred driver is for QlikView, and the reason why. 

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The best place to start would be the Help documentation, if you have more specific questions after reviewing that, shout back and let us know:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Content/Connectors_Home/Home.htm

I would venture best thing would be to test each one in the specific environment to see which is the fastest etc. and use that as your guide, every environment is potentially going to be different on things, so trying to use something someone else did in their environment may not necessarily be right for yous, so I would recommend actually testing each one and see what performance actually is in that environment to determine best one to use.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.