Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
askarkhan
Contributor III
Contributor III

pipe_error Table not found error

Hi,

I am continuously facing a error during ODBC connection like table not found or sometime like pipe_error and sometime time data get fetched successfully. I want to know that is there any code which i can execute that if there is any error during ODBC connection it should run that connection again.

Kindly Help.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

12.10.0.0 is a pretty old version of QlikView and is no longer supported just a FYI. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the latest version of QlikView Desktop April 2020 SR 4 and test connecting to your ODBC datasource that way and see if those two errors persist. 

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

What type of datasource are you connecting to? Does this happen for multiple QVWs or one in particular? What version of QlikView desktop are you currently using?

askarkhan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

this happen to a particular qvw.

I am making connection with mySql Data base which is hosted over AWS.

Version I am using is 12.10.0.0

Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

12.10.0.0 is a pretty old version of QlikView and is no longer supported just a FYI. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the latest version of QlikView Desktop April 2020 SR 4 and test connecting to your ODBC datasource that way and see if those two errors persist.