Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kosakamaka
Contributor II
Contributor II

Create Chart Using As-Of Table With Date Comparison

Hello all, long time lurker here but first-time poster. I am reaching out to the community as I am currently at whit’s end creating the chart described below. The image directly below represents the data that is currently being pulled into QlikView.

Kosakamaka_0-1588702761852.png

Using the above data, I am attempting to count the number of instruments that have gone live by a certain month. To do this I created an As-Of Calendar which aggregates all information until a respective month (this is AsOfMonth). My Rational for doing this was as follows:

• Use AsOfMoth as the dimension for my chart
  • For each AsOfMonth, count the number of distinct Serial Numbers that have a Go Live Date less that or equal to the AsOfMonth

I used the As-Of Calendar and AsOfMonth successfully to count the total number of serial numbers created until a given AsofMonth but was not able to take this one step further. All attempts led to either a failure to generate results, or results that were totally nonsensical. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Rob

1 Reply
Saravanan_Desingh

Can you try one of these?

Count({<[Serial Number]={"=[Go Live Date]<=AsOfMonth"}>}DISTINCT [Serial Number])
Count({<[AsOfMonth]={"=[Go Live Date]<=AsOfMonth"}>}DISTINCT [Serial Number])