Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
squeakie_pig
Creator II
Creator II

SVG map extension - missing countries

Hi All

I'm using the SVP map extension and have come across a few missing countries. Am after some advice on how I can fix this.

1. Montenegro.

This country does not appear in the world map (using ISO country code ME) but it does appear in the Europe map, so the country code is correct. 

Is there something I can change in the extension code to get Monetenegro in the world map? (I'm not very familiar with the backend of extensions)

2. Kosovo

These countries do not appear on either the world or Europe maps.  This one could be because we're using the wrong ISO country codes (XK and XS).  According to the internet these are temporary ISO codes so it could be that we've got the wrong ones.  However, I've tried different codes I've come across (KS) and these don't work either.   I had this problem with Serbia as well until I found the correct code to use is RS instead of XS.  So I think I'm just missing the correct ISO country code

How can I find out what country codes the extension is using for Kosovo?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

There is no official iso country code for Kosovo yet afaik. Then again, I don't know of any official World or Europe SVG maps either. Create them as you need them. If you have an SVG file where a country is missing then add it using an SVG editor and use the modified map.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

There is no official iso country code for Kosovo yet afaik. Then again, I don't know of any official World or Europe SVG maps either. Create them as you need them. If you have an SVG file where a country is missing then add it using an SVG editor and use the modified map.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand