Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garystrader
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Invalid parameters when executing scenario

We are receiving the following error when navigating to a sheet:

SCENARIOERROR 1-1 e9f103cf-85b3-4e51-adad-fb0960d29fcf app_name ERROR Invalid parameters [8]:Invalid parameters(Sub object path not found) System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Qlik.Engine.MethodInvocationException: Invalid parameters [8]:Invalid parameters(Sub object path not found)\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

When I open the same app interactively in the hub, I can't get it to show any error.  I checked in the websocket traffic, no errors.

This is version 2017 (5.2.0) of scalability tools running against a Nov 2017 server.

The sheet in question has only box plots in it.  I see that box plot support was added in v4.0.0 (June 2017).  Since this is an unhandled exception, maybe it's a bug with the 2017 version of scalability tools?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garystrader
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

It seems that there was some sort of chart object metadata corruption that wasn't appearing when interactively opening the sheet in a browser through the hub.  I rebuilt the chart from scratch and the error went away when testing through scalability tools.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
garystrader
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

It seems that there was some sort of chart object metadata corruption that wasn't appearing when interactively opening the sheet in a browser through the hub.  I rebuilt the chart from scratch and the error went away when testing through scalability tools.