I am facing one more issue. i am not able to run the Documentmetafetcher. can some one help me to udnerstand means "Make sure the document is saved with a version that include the XML footer, QlikView 10SR2 or later. "
The data required for DocumentMetaFetcher is only present in documents that were created in Qv10 SR2 or later. So if you are testing "MyApp.qvw", MyApp.qvw must have been saved with QV10Sr2 or later.
BTW, the data produced by DocumentMetaFetcher is only supporting documentation. It is not required for the Jmeter run or the subsequent analysis.
Thanks for the input, I have added the feature request to our todo-list for next version. In the meanwhile, as we do have support for button objects you could try and use those in the document in the same way as the original text objects.
Are you looking at the actual event log or though the analyzer app?
The analyzer will not list the complete contents of the eventlog file, only the events that took part during the test (and briefly before/after the test).
If it is the event log you are viewing, I would suspect that the file is set to split daily and the qvs was last restarted the day before (or earlier).
If neither applies it does sound strange, what are the Logging settings set to in that case?
That's good advice to use a button instead of a text object. Unfortunately it was a very large document that was already in production, but we found another server to test it on and made a modified copy of the document with the text object removed.
Actual problem is trying to run the test for concurrent users.
1. For User cal license we are getting the error as
Named CAL domain\user was in use on another client - killed.
2. Documents.QVD is generated from the Events log. By Considering the messages Mount,Browsable and document name, My Problem is in my event log the messages are not there "Mount","Doc Loadded" or Name of document. I am not having any of these. So my documents QVD is always zero and bcs of that all the Performance counters,everything is showing zero.
Is there any other from the sessions we can take out these details.
And it would be great if you share the counter template for windows 2003 server.
3.For anonymous Access the Qlikview Webserver authentication should be set to never or Authentication and Type should be NTLM.
4. it would be great if i am able to run the test for 30 concurrent users and show the individual performance. Since i am running Without securtity.
Unfortunatley, we do not have a performance counter template for windows 2003 server. It might not be possible to use the template we provided on a win2003 server, but the same conunters we use might be created in 2003 as well. The template is in xml-format so it is should be fairly easy to see what we are tracking.
Regarding the logging, I would guess that either the event log is not set to high verbosity or that log files are split daily and the "Mount" information is written in another days log file.
Version 0.5 added two features we needed - textobject interactions and native support for Basic Authentication including setup instructions. Thank you!
Request - please add release notes for each new version showing what's new or changed from the previous version.