Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gangatharan_Logashunmugam

Regarding Bookmark unavailable issues

Hi Team,

I am trying to transfer Google Sheets data to Redshift through stitch.

Everything is working, but in the load section, I am noticing some bookmarks are unavailable.

how to solve this.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
dorothyphillips
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I can see your post

i have some suggestions for you

When encountering issues with unavailable bookmarks, there are a few potential causes and troubleshooting steps you can take:

1. Check bookmark availability: Ensure that the website or page you are trying to bookmark is accessible and available. Try accessing it directly through the browser to confirm that the page is not temporarily down or experiencing any technical issues.
  2. Clear browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, cached data or cookies can interfere with bookmark functionality. Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help resolve such issues. After clearing the cache, try bookmarking the page again.
  3. Disable browser extensions: Certain browser extensions or add-ons can interfere with bookmarking functionality. Temporarily disable any extensions you have installed and attempt to bookmark the page again. If the issue is resolved, re-enable the extensions one by one to identify the culprit.
  4. Update your browser: Ensure that you are using the latest version of your browser. Outdated browsers may have compatibility issues with certain websites or bookmarking functionality. Update your browser to the Tell Happy Star Survey latest version available and retry bookmarking the page.
  5. Try a different browser: If the bookmarking issue persists, try using a different browser to see if the problem is specific to your current browser. This can help determine if the issue is related to the browser itself or if it's a more general problem.
  6. Check for browser settings: Verify that your browser's settings allow bookmarking. Some browsers have options to disable bookmarking, either through settings or through security restrictions. Review your browser settings to ensure bookmarking is enabled.
  7. Test on a different device or network: If possible, try bookmarking the page from a different device or network to rule out any device-specific or network-related issues.

Thanks and regards