Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Video Transcripts

This page houses video content and respective transcripts.

What's New Summary - Qlik Data Analytics - February 2021

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

What's New Summary - Qlik Data Analytics - February 2021

]

Transcript

Hey guys this is Mike Tarallo with Qlik and it's time for you to learn what's
new in our latest Qlik data analytics release February 2021 this video is just a summary of the highlights for more in-depth demonstration be sure to check out the longer feature

demo video available on YouTube or as a companion video where this video is posted
this release brings new integrated data cataloging capabilities and consolidated
sap connectivity directly to Qlik Sense Saas we have also added improvements
to our augmented analytics in insight advisor new visualizations and chart
enhancements as well as additional connectivity and productivity improvements as usual
be sure to check the Qlik help site what's new document
for other improvements not covered in this video so let's jump right in with some of the highlights Qlik Sense Saas now provides a data first experience in the Qlik Sense SaaS hub it now offers an initial set of
data catalog capabilities that will be the foundation for additional related functionality
in the future integrated data cataloging allows users to spend less time finding
data and more time getting value out of it in this initial release, users can now
add supported data files to spaces directly from the toolbar once uploaded a user can view or assign
tags alternative business names and other metadata properties they also can perform data profiling as
well as view sample data making it easy to find classify and determine which data is best to use
within a new or existing app to better help customers modernize their SAP environment
our next leading feature provides consolidated SAP connectivity Qlik in Qlik Sense SaaS delivering further
value to end-to-end sap solutions we have expanded our analytics connectivity
with a new sap BW connector within the Qlik Sense SaaS environment this upgrades and merges the existing
sap info providers and Web connectors our sap end-to-end solutions can help customers accelerate their data
modernization and cloud initiatives as well as uncover more insights within their sap data within the area of
augmented analytics we have made several improvements to our search-based analysis