Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gustavhallberg
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Cannot access Partner Portal

Unfortunately your access to the Partner Portal could not be validated. Please contact Support for assistance in accessing the Partner Portal. (14499764)

Got the error message above when trying to access my newly created account on the Partner Portal. Account was  created on my work email. Tried to get help from support but can't find contact details.

Guessing this forum is what you refer to as "Please contact Support.." in the error message above? 

Thankful for any help from anyone, Qlik-employee or not, I guess? 

BR Gustav

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hello @gustavhallberg 

This issue can be fixed by our Customer Support team only. They will be able to update your profile and grant the partner portal access.

Please raise a customer support case with any of your colleague email who already has access or mention the license key to validate the account and grant the required permissions.

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hello @gustavhallberg 

This issue can be fixed by our Customer Support team only. They will be able to update your profile and grant the partner portal access.

Please raise a customer support case with any of your colleague email who already has access or mention the license key to validate the account and grant the required permissions.

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!