Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"Share Bookmark with Other Users"

I am trying to create a bookmark(within the application on the access point) that I can share with other users who have access to the application on the access point.  However, when I have the other users try to view the bookmarks that I created , they do not see the bookmark.  I have also made sure that the "Share Bookmark with Other Users" is checked.   I do see the bookmark that I created.

In QMC, I have checked that Sever properties allow for created of "Allow Server Objects"

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Trung

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Bookmarks created by another user into Ajax mode are shown into "Repository". Did you see them ?

Capturar.PNG.png

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please check if your document has "Allow Server Bookmarks" enabled15606.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi Clever:

Thank you for your response.  I do have that setting checked on my qvw, but the other users do not see the bookmark when I create it on the access point.  Attached is a screen where I create the bookmark and share with other  Bookmark.qvw.png

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Bookmarks created by another user into Ajax mode are shown into "Repository". Did you see them ?

Capturar.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

Let me check it out the "Repository".   Have the bookmark in the "Reposiotry" is a little misleading. I thought it would be in "Bookmark"

Thanks,

Trung

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

I think "BookMarks" is reserved to self created bookmarks

Into Repository all servers objects are shown

sanketkhunte
Creator II
Creator II

How do i access "Repository" on access point ?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please, check your toolbar

Capturar.PNG.png

sanketkhunte
Creator II
Creator II

Thank you.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee