4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 2:22 AM by Martin Fjellhøy RSS

Error QDSMain.Exceptions.DscOffLineException: Failed to AddNamedUsers

Andrea Gigliotti

Hello,

I'm facing the below error trying to distribute the QVW document to some ODBC DSC user:

The task "1_468" failed. Part of the log file follows:

17/01/2014 03:11:46       Error      The task "1_468" failed. Exception:

1. QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributeToResourcesFailedException: Distribute to resource failed. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.DscOffLineException: Failed to AddNamedUsers

at QDSMain.Support.DSCHelper.AddNamedUsers(ILogBucket logBucket, XmlDocument xml, List`1 namedUsers, FileSystemPluginHelper fileSystemPluginHelper)

at QDSMain.Support.DSCHelper.GetFileSystemSecurity(ILogBucket logBucket, FileSystemPluginHelper fileSystemPluginHelper, List`1 recipients)

at QDSMain.QlikViewServerDistributionResource.CreateSettingsBlock(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, FileSystemPluginHelper i_FileSystemPluginHelper, String i_SourceDocumentName, DateTime i_LastUpdate, DateTime i_NextUpdate, Boolean i_EventDriven, String i_Category, eDistributionFileType i_TotalDistributionFileTypeMask, FilePackageContainer i_FilePackageContainer)

at QDSMain.QlikViewServerDistributionResource.Distribute(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, DistributionRequest i_DistributionRequest)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributeStreamToResources(Int32 round, Distribution distribution, IEnumerable`1 distributionResources)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributeStreamToResources(Int32 round, Distribution distribution, IEnumerable`1 distributionResources)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributionExecution(String fileName, Document qvbDocument, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Distribution(String fileName, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

I'm using version 11.20 SR4

The above task ran at 3.00 am with this error, this morning I retried to run tha same task and it worked fine even if nothing has been changed!

At the same time 3.00 am another task using the same ODBC DSC but with different user worked well.

I noted DSC service was running.

Can someone help me to fix it?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Andrea