13 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2014 2:54 AM by Erik Gustafsson RSS

no server message, server unavailable

Massimo Grossi

starting from yesterday I have problems with a qlikview server, small business, version 11.20 sr5: the result is no server in the access point and users cannot access qlikview docs

on the load side I get 3 different type of errors on different docs (extract of the log is below); all errors seems I/O related

this isn't a new server, no new deploy, so the etl (load) process and the user accessing the server aren't changed in last months

any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance

15/05/2014 11:36:03 Error The task "sys/vendite/appl/ELS_E_20_anagrafe.qvw" failed. Exception:

QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The sourcedocument failed to save.. Exception=System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

The task "sys/admin/QlikView Server Performance.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

15/05/2014 11:26:20 Error The sourcedocument failed to save.. Exception=System.IO.IOException: Unable to remove the file to be replaced.

15/05/2014 11:09:01 Error Exception=System.IO.IOException: The specified network name is no longer available.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.ReadCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at System.IO.FileStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()

at System.IO.StreamReader.get_EndOfStream()