Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

license update

Hi All,

i have qlikview desktop installed with test license. now i  have to lease the license from server.

when i am trying to lease the license from server . still it is under test license. how can i update this...

thanxz in advance

6 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

First you need to clear Licence and then later try to lease a new one from server.

Go to user Preference --> License --> Clear Licence information as highlighted in the attached image..

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

HI Afshaq,

I have cleared the license now when i am trying to  leasing license  from server , but iam  not able to get that

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

In that case.

have a look at attached document

Regards

ASHFAQ

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

It the server is running a test license you will not be able to lease a license.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi

if your server license is test license you can lease a license from server,

Best Regards

Giuseppe_Novello

MohammadREza,

Correction, YOU CAN"T lease from Test license. Look you comment you have "If your server license is test license you can lease a license from server,"  Not sure if it was a typo,  TO make create the fact.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik