I have experienced the same issues with my 0.96 Qlik Sense apps as well. What I did for a work around for version 1.0 was to create a Lib path for the data sources, and modified the script variable to accommodate the new change.
Create a new Folder Data Connection in the script editor that points to the master files and give it a name. (For this case, we'll call the connection "FilePath")
Replace the LET command in the beginning of your script with this new description:
LET vFolderPath = 'lib://FilePath/';
That's it! No need to change any of the original table loads if they are all using the vFolderPath variable in the FROM statements.
Hey, thanks for the feedback... that gets me half-say, Qlik Sense can logically see the files... in my QVD directory.
It can even create the load script...
"Field2", .... etc.
FROM [lib://X/corebio.qvd] (qvd);
However, when I run this, I get:
I have also tried:
LOAD * from 'X:\corebio.qvd' (qvd)
LOAD * from 'X:\\corebio.qvd' (qvd)
LOAD * from 'X:\Custom\corebio.qvd' (qvd)
LOAD * from 'X:\\Custom\corebio.qvd' (qvd)
Here is my Path definition:
... etc, more .qvd files... corbio.qvd, etc.
Be careful, if you are using Qlik Sense Server Edition, the username will be added to data connection name automatic.
If you want use absolute path instead of lib connection you should disable the standard mode.