cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Urgent Help Required

Hi All,

I need to show the bar chart of the sum of Projection amount month wise on below criteria

If the year is 2013 then use the projection 'OP' to count the Amount

If the year is >=2014 then use the projection 'B Q4' if not exits then use B Q3,  if not then B Q2, if not then B Q1 to count the Amount

Attaching the data sheet. Please let me know if questions.

Thanks for all help.

Regards,

Ankit

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can anyone please answer

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, You will have to concatenate this excel to your fact tables to start to play with the project amount.

see this

hope help

Fernando

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't have any fact tables, assume only have this excel to load and populate the numbers.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

you dont have any data before this excel? this is the project or the objetive of what?

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Here is a quick expression that you can use in the UI.

if( Year=2013,

sum( {$<Projections={OP}>} Amount),

if ( Year >= 2014,

if(  sum( {$<Projections={'B Q4'}>} Amount) > 0, sum( {$<Projections={'B Q4'}>} Amount),

if( sum( {$<Projections={'B Q3'}>} Amount) > 0, sum( {$<Projections={'B Q3'}>} Amount),

if( sum( {$<Projections={'B Q2'}>} Amount) > 0, sum( {$<Projections={'B Q2'}>} Amount),

sum( {$<Projections={'B Q1'}>} Amount)

)

)

)

)

)

results (on the right):

Capture.PNG.png

I added "year" as a field in the load script:

LOAD

left( YRMON, 4) * 1 as Year,

YRMON,

Projections,

Amount

FROM

(biff, embedded labels, table is Sheet1$);

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Its objective to just display the projections in a tab. not link to any thing else in the tab.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In your QlikView, we dont have data for 2105,2016. Also we need to show the data on month and month so we wont show data for actual and other stuff.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Your description was as follows with nothing specified for BP Q1 , BP Q2, BP Q3, BP Q4  which is where the 2015,2016 data falls per below.

"if the year is 2013 then use the projection 'OP' to count the Amount

If the year is >=2014 then use the projection 'B Q4' if not exits then use B Q3,  if not then B Q2, if not then B Q1 to count the Amount"

If your description is not complete or inaccurate please let me know.

Capture.PNG.png