Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

REG-CONDITION

Hi Team,

i have one question we have different filters like BU ,BRAND,YEAR.,

WE HAVE FILED LIKE CI,EH,SA IN BU LISTBOX AND BRAND= ESSENTAILE  AND SO ON IN THE BRAND LIST BOX AND YEAR=201501,201502,201503.

if the user select BU=CI AND BRAND =ESSENTIAE AN DYEAR=201501,201502,03 THE BU=CI SHOULD BE CHANGE FROM CI TO EH

CAN ANY ONE HELPME IN WRITING THIS EXPRESSION.

This is very urgent can anyone helpme out

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

As I understand this as you need to override the selection on the BU listbox, when given combo(BU=CI, BRAND = ESSENTIAE and DYEAR=201501,201502, 201503) is selected?

You can take use of Select in Field trigger to override the selection.

Not applicable
Author

Yes if the user selects the BU=CI AND BRAND=ESSENTIALE AND YEAR>=2015 THE BU Should be changed from CI TO EH.Can you please help me in this

Not applicable
Author

Hi,Angad

Can you please help me in writing this condition to override this and hel p me out from this

THNXS

Not applicable
Author

Go to Field event triggers under documnent properties, choose select in field and give your criteria. Hope it helps you or post your app here, I will do that for you.

Not applicable
Author

@Hi naveen please find the below image and i want like this in my reportsales.image.PNG

Not applicable
Author

HI Naveen can you please help me in this

Not applicable
Author

Hello Rao,

Please follow below steps to achieve this.

>> Go to Document Settings-> Triggers-> Field Event Triggers

>> Create onSelect Trigger for :

>> BU

>> BRAND

>> DYear

>> Choose 'Select in Field' trigger and Write BU as the Field and in Search String write:

=if(GetFieldSelections(BU)&'|'& GetFieldSelections(BRAND)&'|'& GetFieldSelections(DYear) = 'CI|ESSENTIAE|201501,201502, 201503','EH',BU)

Hope this is helpful or correct

Thanks,

Singh

Not applicable
Author

THNX and can i write this exp in my list box for BU ALSO

Not applicable
Author

!Hi,

You can try the attached solution, but here selection sequence matters.