Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How integrate QV charts into an existing web portal ?

Hi everybody

I have a question about integration of some QV charts into an existing web portal.

I don't know if it is possiblle

Context is :

QV Desktop fro dev

QV Server for publishing QV apps

I have some QV apps developped with QV desktop, some adding charts developped by users (QV Server licence)

The goal is to integrate some charts of QV apps in an existing Web Portal.

is it possible to do so with QV sharepoint or QV workbench ?

Thank you for your answers

Best regards

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

To integrate Qlikview charts in ASP.net website you need to buy Server license with Workbench, then only it will work.  It is part of the Webpage development, developers need to do this in Visual Studio.  End users can just access the webpages.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

By using QV Workbench you can integrate your charts in ASP.net webpages, also there is sharepoint webparts available, if you want to display qlikview charts in Sharepoint then you can use this.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

Does this mean I can develop charts with QlikView desktop and then "drag and drop" some of them into an existing company portal ?

To do so, i need the wrokbench license ?

How technically is it simple/diffucult for an end-user to do so ?

best regards

Chris

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

To integrate Qlikview charts in ASP.net website you need to buy Server license with Workbench, then only it will work.  It is part of the Webpage development, developers need to do this in Visual Studio.  End users can just access the webpages.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan

a very late thank you for these precisions

chris

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If you got the answer please close this thread by giving Correct and Helpful answers to the useful posts.

Regards,

Jagan.