3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2015 11:53 AM by Sara Leslie RSS

How can I rate documents?

peter cammaert

There are a few highly valuable documents in the resource library that I would like to rate (up). Jive help talks about a 'My Ratings' link, but I've never seen such a link on any page. Is it a special privilege? Has it been disabled?

Peter

• Re: How can I rate documents?
          Stefan Wühl

AFAIR, there was an option to rate documents, which seems to be currently disabled. Also commenting on documents seems to be disabled as well.

I assume this is due to massive spam attacks currently hitting the forum.

• Re: How can I rate documents?
              peter cammaert

Thanks Stefan. We'll know for sure as soon as community management chimes in and confirms our assumptions.

The age of spam: you may be as surprised as I was to know that nowadays you can reply to posts almost anonymously. A couple of hours ago I forgot to log in before pressing the Reply button (used to be hidden if not logged on but not anymore) and was presented with a special reply editor with email and nickname input fields at the top. I think I know why that feature has been enabled, but still it seems very courageous in an age of massive attacks..

Peter

[Edit] Ah, these posts immediately go to moderation. Good!