Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chinnu123
Creator
Creator

Need to display past 12 months and last 3 months data

Hi Community,

I am posting this question again and again because I am unable to resolve this issue.

I need  12 months and and last 3 months data in a bar chart side by side by taking count of incidents for the last 12 months and last 3 months

Can any one please help me to solve this issue.

Here I am attaching sample data please consider  ISSUE field as Dimension and count of incidents as expression.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Chinnu.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi,

I understood,I guess rsr (My english is a little bad, sorry) but for network is 9,5%? Or my expression change the values? Look my new file again... see if is this..

Regards

Marcos Freire

View solution in original post

28 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Please don't post duplicate discussions: Need to display 12 months rolling data and past 3 months data from the current month.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Sorry my english, I didn't understand very well what you need. Can you explain a little more? Maybe i can help..

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Marcos,

I have attached the requirement image so that it gives clear information as what i need to display and how.

The orange colored bar should show past12months data from the reporting/present month,

Eg:- if the present month is Oct2015-> the graph should show the % of incidents raised to particular Issues(Issues should be taken as dimension) raised from nov2014 to Oct2015

while the blue colored bar should be calculated for past3months from the same reporting/present month.

Eg:- if the present month is Oct2015-> the graph should show the % of incidents raised to particular Issue(Issues should be taken as dimension) raised from Aug2015 to Oct2015.

Hope this description helps.. thanks in advance.

Not applicable

look my example

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Marcos,

The provided example is showing the correct values,

but we need them to show in the form of percentages. that is

1.The sum of percentages of past12months bar should be equal to 100%.

2.The 3months bar should be showing what percentage of particular 12month bar.

This is what exactly our scenario is..

Can you try this please.

Not applicable

This?

chinnu123
Creator
Creator
Author

oops sorry marcos, this isn't the desired output.

the past3months is showing 50% for some of the Issues.

but logically those should not be more than past12months data.

the 3months data should be calculated in such a form that the value we get from the past12month for a particular issue will be howmuch percent.

for example1: if we take hardware(ISSUE)

for past12months the value is 20

for past3months the value is 10

so when coming to %ages qvw sent by you, if the past12months value is 8.2%, then the past3months should be 4.1%.

for example2: if we take Corporate(ISSUE)

for past12months the value is 11

for past3months the value is 3

so when coming to %ages qvw sent by you, if the past12months value is 4.5%, then the past3months should be around1.2%.

hope these examples helped in briefing the output required.

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Chinnu

Not applicable

Try Again!

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Please check the attachment .

I hope it Helps you.

Thanks,