If all the fields a re common Qlikview will concatenate them into one table.
If there is only one common field (let say ID)they will be join.
The problem starts if you got more that one common field - you need to crate new key:
let say you have got columns ID and Hotel ID - you will need to create key :
ID &'-'& HotelID as %Key
in both tables(or as in your keys in all tables)
- Thank you for your reply.
1. to show the the price based on hotelid and websiteID
p.s my price table having only distinct hotelID and websitid corresponding names are in another table hotels and websites, how we can get the names instead of IDs
2.same case as above instead of price this will deals with rating.
3. in pice chart is that possible to add rating also via combo chart or anything else?
another question , is this chart will refreshed once the data source SQL DB updated? if yes how to do that?
1. Make sure that all your tables are linked to each other correctly. Qlik Sense uses the field names of the tables as keys. If two tables have fields with the same names then those fields will be used to link the tables. Once your tables are linked correctly you can use the fields with the website names and hotel names as chart dimensions. Create a Table chart and use Hotel name and Website name as dimensions and sum(price) as measure.
2. Add another measure like avg(rating) to the Table chart
3. No, a combi chart can have only one dimension, not two.
another answer: the date in your Qlik Sense app will not be updated unless you reload the app. There is no real time live connection with the source DB. Only a reload will fetch the data from the source DB.