Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar Object Start Day

Hello,

We're using QlikView 11.0.11440.0 SR2 x64 and our client has just noticed that the weeks in the calendar object start on Monday. He claims they used to start on Sunday (I never noticed) and he wants them back to starting on Sunday. As you know there is no property on the Calendar object that controls this.  I've also browsed the forums but haven't found any suggestions that affect the Calendar object's behavior either. So I have two questions:

1) Is the client correct in stating that the Calendar objects used to start on Sundays?

2) Is there something I can do, short of creating my own Calendar object implementation, to get these back to starting on Sunday? Perhaps a server setting?

Thanks,

Steve

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I've got a solution, although it's a little unorthodox. Basically you have to edit QvAjax.js.

I describe the details in my QV developers blog here: Le GraphiQ

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I've checked QV10, Qv11 & Qv12 and the calendar object always starts on Monday. At least this is true for US Locale, perhaps someone with a EU locale can check if the same is true there.

-Rob

marcus_sommer

It's Monday, too.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

I've got a solution, although it's a little unorthodox. Basically you have to edit QvAjax.js.

I describe the details in my QV developers blog here: Le GraphiQ

marcus_sommer

Great solution -  I like such ways of solving problems!

- Marcus