Thanks for the reply.
1. I am not using Qliksense Desktop, but in Browser. If I use ctrl+ my browser size gets reduce, increase. I don't want this I want the size should be same and the screen should scroll down like how we view some page on internet.
2. Can you help me how to apply Minimize, Maximize Export to excel icon on the chart.
3. Conditional Expression means how we used it for Adhoc in QlikView, if so can you help me how.
b. GetSelectedCount(Dimension)>0 AND GetSelectedCount(Measure)>0
1. To Resize screen with scroll bar you can use Qlik Branch extension. but with this extension you will have to adjust charts according to sheet size.
2. Just hover over the chart you will get Maximize option. And Right clicking on chart will give you option as 'Export Data' to allow export data to excel.
I hope it might help.