4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2017 10:24 AM by bruno bertels RSS

Gradients in pivot table

Matt Wilson

Hi folks hope you are well and would appreciate your help here

I want to apply color gradients like you can in excel to a pivot table in Qlik.  Is it doable?  Depending on the measure it needs to be red to green or green to red.  I have attached an example of my desired output and the app so you can see what I have done, really appreciated thanks

• Re: Gradients in pivot table
          bruno bertels

Hi Matt

In your TCD

select your mesure then add this in the back ground color panel this expression :

ColorMix1( rank(total column(1))/noofrows(TOTAL) , lightgreen(),lightred())

You will get this

for talk :

for Pause :

ColorMix1( rank(total column(1))/noofrows(TOTAL) , lightred(),lightgreen())

For % conversation :

hope it helps

• Re: Gradients in pivot table
            Annamaria Ascione

Hi Someone Can Help me about a similar question?

I'm working on a qliksense document. I need to color the pivot table according to the measurament: Incidenza Ordini su Totale

Logics to color: the major in green and the worst in red (with the shades of colour in the centre).

I attach the qliksense app and the picture of what I want to replicate with qliksense. !

shades of colour in pivot table

I tried to use this formula

ColorMix1( rank(total column(1))/noofrows(TOTAL) , lightgreen(),lightred()) but the colour is not ok.

Thanks Anna