Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter only Drill-Down

Hi everyone,

I'm using a table with a drill-down hierarchy. I'm trying to click in some fields and only filter this table.

The problem is that if I click in some fields on the table, all the other charts will change too according to the fields clicked.

I would like to click on the table and change only the table, without putting filters on the other charts.

Is it possible?

Thank you very much

3 Replies
Neymar_Jr
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Carina Rodrigues,

May be this might help -

Sum({1<Field1={'xyz'}>}Sales)

Using 1, as highlighted in the measure of chart that you don't want to change.

Thank you!

ggijben
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Carina,

You could use the option Rajesh mentioned, but then your other charts will respond to nothing anymore and become static charts.

Since the purpose of Qlik Sense is to create interactive and responsive dashboards, a better option is to just exclude the filters used in the drill-down.

Lets say you have a drill-down Productgroup > Product. You must add  "Productgroup=, Product=,"  to the set analysis in your measure expression to achieve this functionality. Add this to every chart which you don't want to react to the active filters.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

There is one workaround.

You can create 2 replicas of fields that you want to create a drill down of.

For Ex. You can create 2 sets dimension such as Category & SubCategory and Category1 & SubCategory1.

Then use category1 & SubCategory1 for Drill Down Dimension and nullify those 2 dimension from all other measures when you want there selection unaffected.

as Sum({<Category1=,SubCategory1=>}Sales)