7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2018 2:59 AM by Mariam Ovasheli RSS

Share of Total

Mariam Ovasheli

Hello,

I have Same Question I had day before and I cant come up to its solution  so ask your help Again.

I need to calculate market Share of stations Within the district Where this stations is.  there is also other stations in this district so I need

to know what share does ''Neogas''s  stations have.

(Sum({<Owner={'NeoGas'}, YearMonthMY = {'>=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)'} >}Volume)

/

sum( {<District, YearMonthMY = {'>=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)'} >}  total Volume))

this is the formula that I use but it is not working and can you please help me or at least tell me what does this formula do?

• Re: Share of Total
          Sunny Talwar

Where are you using this expression? In a chart or text box object?

Mariam Ovasheli

In scatter plot chart. I Think I Did it

(sum({<Owner = {'Neogas'},YearMonthMY = {'>=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)'} >}Volume)

/

sum(aggr( sum({<YearMonthMY = {'>=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)'}>}Total <District> Volume),District, StationName)))

-

(sum({<Owner = {'Neogas'},YearMonthMY = {'>=$(v2StartDate)<=$(v2EndDate)'} >}Volume)

/

sum(aggr( sum({<YearMonthMY = {'>=$(v2StartDate)<=$(v2EndDate)'}>}Total <District> Volume),District, StationName))

)

It Looks like correct.

As long as you are here I ask you one more Question Please, How it is possible to make parallel dimension of date so I Use date Field and not that many variables?

David Forest

Are you talking about a Master calendar?

Creating A Master Calendar

Mariam Ovasheli

To load date as two different fields and Use in Expression to compare different Periods. I need to compare  dates I select To each other  and for that I need Two date Field but both must be connected to my data  like parallel dimension or some thing like this.

David Forest

Please provide an example of specific comparison with data and outcomes.

Set Analysis may provide a way to accomplish it.

Mariam Ovasheli

This is Expression that I use. I have 4 variables and user should have write that variables to compare this periods.

and I wonder If there is a chance I can do this with two date fields to they don;t have to write dates but select from filter.

period.JPG

Sum(Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Volume)) <= 10,

(Sum({<Owner,YearMonthMY = {'>=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)'}>}Volume)

/

Sum({<YearMonthMY = {'>=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)'}>}Total Volume)

)

-

(Sum({<Owner,YearMonthMY = {'>=$(v2StartDate)<=$(v2EndDate)'}>}Volume)

/

Sum({<YearMonthMY = {'>=$(v2StartDate)<=$(v2EndDate)'}>}Total Volume)

)

)

, Owner))