Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Views on Qlikview certification 11(difficulty,topics etc..)?

HI,

I am planning to take the qlikview certification exam this week.I know the topics covered and have more than 60 days experience,also my company is a partner.What i need to know is about the difficulty of the questions asked in the exam.Could anyone who has taken the new qlikview certification 11 exam please share their views like:

1.where the questions come from

2.difficulty of questions

3.how many questions etc...

17 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

kevincool,

I took the beta exam in january (105 questions, max 3h, combined developer & designer), I believe the current exam design is a bit different (max. 2 h, split developer / designer / adminstration, couldn't find an info about nr. of questions...).

The questions that you need to answer should be identical to the ones we got (that's what the beta exam was all about, testing and validating the exam questions).

The questions covered a pretty wide range of topics and difficulty, I think some can only be answered correctly if you really worked with the product for a certain amount of time (like which option to use for a specific feature, and as you know, option names don't need to be logical) and you are firm with QV syntax.

The test itself is all multiple choice.

I personally found it most difficult to answer all questions (not necessarily correctly) in the given time. Some questions included some lengthy text description or some graphics you need to analyze, and if you are not a english native speaker, you might start running out of time.

Good luck,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Thanks swuehl.taking the exam tomrw so wondering how many questions for a 2 hr exam.Anyhow i think the number doesn't matter if u r good at QV.Hope my experience gets me through the exam!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kevin,

Could you please share the questions, if you have answered the exam? Thanks....

suresh_rawat
Creator II
Creator II

Hi kevincool,

I think you done with your QlikView Certification exam yesterday, so can you please help me to assist what kind of question came in certification exam and post it so that i have a fair idea and prepare accordingly, actually I have to appear for the same QlikView Certification exam next month.

Thanks & Regards

Suresh Rawat

Not applicable
Author

hi,

i took Designer and developer certification (combined) testing last month and these are the answers:

1.where the questions come from

- part of Q/E are from course materials one got at clasroom training

- part of it are examples with shemas that is common BI and qlikview experience.

2.difficulty of questions

- from easy to difficult

watch over your time, because there are (trick) questions that are long to read and shemas that need to be solved.

Not applicable
Author

Hi!

Could you, please, provide more feedback on the exam?

How many questions? I know the exam lasts 2 hours so, for me, it would be helpful to know the number of questions.

Do all the questions count the same or do some count more than others?

Thanks in advance,

Cristina

Not applicable
Author

hi, i THINK it was around 60 questions, 2 hrs.

dunno how they count

Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

I passed the qlikview developer exam.I can't give you detailed information because of the NDA but generally speaking

1. The exam is not that simple,u need to know about qlikview in detail

2. Complete all the training manuals

3. Experience working on qlikview is compulsory 

Go through about performance tuning,best practices in designing and developing,technical stuff etc...

Best of luck to u all..

suresh_rawat
Creator II
Creator II

How any questions this QlikView Certification consist?