The issue is the .shared file keeps growing. The $LASTKNOWNSTATE records do not seem to be reset with a new session.
Please excuse the brevity of this email, it was sent from my telephone.
Cell: (910) 818-4559<tel:9108184559>
To enable the deletion of temporary bookmarks, a setting needs to be activated in QlikView Server. Its value is a timeout value indicating how many days each temporary bookmark will be kept from its time of creation.
This setting is available in the following versions:
- QlikView Server 10 SR5 and later
- QlikView Server 11 SR1 and later
- In the Windows Services Management console, stop the QlikView Server service (QVS.exe)
- Locate the Settings.ini configuration file for QlikView Server. It is by default located in the application data folders for QlikView, which can be either of the following two locations:
- Windows Server 2003: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\QlikViewServer
- Windows Server 2008: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer
- Open the Settings.ini file in a text editor
- Located the node [Settings 7] in the file. Directly under that, add the following row, where N is the timeout value (integer; days before bookmark is deleted): ServerTempBookmarkDayTimeout=N
- Save and close the Settings.ini file
- In the Windows Services Management console, start the QlikView Server service (QVS.exe)