First u have to install Qlikview desktop, and go through examples and videos. n youtube there are pretty cool stuff in order to learn. take a look of that. and check in www.QlikShare.com also.
if u have any doubts post it in this forum u will get answers asap.
go through help button in Qlikview Desktop version, As well as study the reference manual which avilable in previous mentioned url.
Hope it will help u, n all the best
Another good option if you are looking to follow the development process from start to finish might be the new QlikView 11 For Developers book:
Here is some more information about the book.
QlikView 11 for Developers
(Packt Publishing, ISBN: 978-1849686068)
This book was authored by Mike García and Barry Harmsen and has a foreword by QlikTech's Donald Farmer. Technical review was provided by Ralf Becher, Steve Dark and Stephen Redmond.
With over 500 pages of original content, QlikView 11 for Developers offers a completely practical and hands-on guide to learning both basic and advanced QlikView development concepts. The book follows a practical case based on a fictional company; HighCloud Airlines. This case evolves throughout the book, developing your QlikView skills step by step while gradually building a complete QlikView solution.
Topics covered in the book include:
- Using script to load and transform data, and best practices for keeping everything manageable
- Data modeling, and how to overcome common modeling challenges
- Styling and designing your applications
- Advanced aggregations and expressions
- Point-in-time reporting and achieving complex calculations using Set Analysis
- Best practices for setting up a scalable data architecture
- Securing your data with Section Access
- Time-saving techniques for making your QlikView development more efficient.
All example and solution files are Personal Edition enabled. This means that anyone with the free, personal edition of QlikView can pick up the book and start learning how to develop QlikView applications. There is no need to invest in software beforehand.
QlikView 11 for Developers is available in both paperback and ebook versions, and can be purchased online through Packt (paperback + ebook), Amazon (Paperback - Kindle), Barnes & Noble and many other places.