Yes, some ideas here:
- ATK R Connector for QlikView: http://market.qlik.com/atk-r-connector-for-qlikview.html
- Examples and videos in QlikCommunity:
- QlikView and R Integration for Predictive Analytics Example: http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3981
- Integrating QV with R example kit: http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-2975
- The Main Barrier for Adoption of Predictive Analytics: Business User Capabilities: http://community.qlik.com/blogs/theqlikviewblog/2012/04/23/the-main-barrier-for-adoption-of-predictive-analytics-business-user-capabilities
Hope this helps
Actually I m trying to integrate R script with Qlikview Enterprise edition.
I m using the statconnDCOM connector for integration. For integrarion, i musing the macro. My macro is not working fine.
The reason I got is my R script is running properly and giving proper result in R studio but not in R GUI.
Actually my script should create a image of about 7KB which is getting created in R Studio but in R GUI, its creating a file of 0 KB or 1KB sometimes.
I m not getting why this happening. So i thought of connector I m using. Version of the softwares are:
Qlikview 11.00 IR
R stusio:Version 0.98.1062
So I wanted to know that will Qlikview need a seperate connector for R GUI and R studio.