Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Stock Aging Report -Adding debit values to another credit field

Hi

I am hoping someone can help with this,it is really urgent. I have  attached a print screen of the data as it is showing currently on a table.

We have a negative value in the current month

Current: -120

Month 1: 579

We do not reflect the negative values on a field, so it is hard coded out, the problem is that I need to subtract that value from the previous month with a positive value, in this case it is one month only but it it may be that there are 6 months between the months, there may even be two months with negative values that need to be offset against a positive field.

Worst case scenario something like this

Current: - 120

Month1: 0

Month2: -130

Month3: 0

Month4: 15

Month5: 300

Your result must be

Current: 0(this I am already doing)

Month1: 0

Month2: 0(this I am already doing)

Month3: 0

Month4: 0

Month5: 165

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

This can probably not be done on the imports as I needed to build in flexibility, example changing you maximum day to any month.

Not applicable
Author

Have a look at this tutorial for peek(): QlikView Peek Function

It might help if you prepare a "running total" column which reflects the true negative value (which in you example are the real values behind "Current" & "Month 2"). This will allow you to display "0" for both these months, but also keep track of when you rise above "0" again.

ysj
Creator
Creator