Skip to main content
Announcements
Do More with Qlik - Qlik Cloud Analytics Recap and Getting Started, June 19: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie Chart to Drill down to a bar chart

Hello,

I have a pie chart that displays sales vs costs as a percentage for North America (This works fine). I would like to drill into North America and see my 4 regions (North, South, East, West). I would like to see this infomation as a stacked bar chart. Is it possible for a pie chart to drill into a bar chart? I am not sure if this is possbile.

Thanks,

Thomas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

I don't think you can directly drill into a bar chart. I'd probably make two charts, the pie chart and the bar chart, and put them in the same place on the page. Then I'd show the pie chart if you haven't drilled down, and the bar chart if you have.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

I don't think you can directly drill into a bar chart. I'd probably make two charts, the pie chart and the bar chart, and put them in the same place on the page. Then I'd show the pie chart if you haven't drilled down, and the bar chart if you have.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks John. I couldn't find out how to specify which charts to use in a drill down, and wanted to get a second opinion

Cheers

Not applicable
Author

hi thomasl,

Whatever i understood from ur question,First create pie chat with sales vs cost,after that in chart properties general tab

below options are there (Fast type change) there u tick the checkbox on bar chart and pie chart ,then u can find that symbols on ur chart title bar.

i think this may help u

Vinni2000
Contributor III
Contributor III

Do we need to place pie chart and bar chart in a container and do we need to apply any conditions to drill down from pie chart to bar chart