When opening an app from within Qlik Sense, some users have encountered the following error:
This indicates that the dashboard has somehow become corrupted. This is not a definitive fix but can resolve this issue.
- navigate to the following path: C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Apps. This is the location of all the apps stored on Qlik Sense Server
- open Qlik Sense Hub and choose the problematic app and take the last parameter for the file name (e.g 735701f4-5db0-4450-b1ff-be44f234ccb7)
- This file should exist in the file path mentioned in point 1.
- Take a backup copy of this and rename the file extension to .qvf
- Store this renamed file in C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps (if Qlik Sense Desktop is installed)
- Locate this app in Qlik Sense Desktop
- This should enable you to open the app then in Qlik Sense Desktop
At this point, if this is successful, users should be able to re-import the repaired app to the Qlik Sense Server