Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

QlikView Certification

Hello Stars,

I am planning to Certification. Before moving, i have few questions..

1) Which is the best site?

2) What is the price?

3) Final step is process?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Thank you very much shankareceand then Barry..... Let's try my luck. And they didn't mention any cost and How to appear the exam ... Can you please suggest for that..

Updated : The QlikView Developer Certificate price is approx ( $250 - USD and IND - 16839 Rs/-)

As Praveen Said , PEARSON VUE is the best site for booking the slot...

Thanks Praveen

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

22 Replies
avinashelite

check the attachment for the complete information

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Anil babu.

There is already a big discussion on this topic with huge information about qv certification in the below thread.

QlikView Developer Certification exam

Hope it is useful.

Not applicable

Hi,

Cost is depends upon the type of certification you are interested.

In QlikView we have

-Designer

-Developer

-Administrator

1.if you do "Designer" certification, then it is  valid only for Designer.

2. if you do "Developer" certification, then it is valid for Developer & Designer.

The cost for Developer certification is $250 USD.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Thank you very much shankareceand then Barry..... Let's try my luck. And they didn't mention any cost and How to appear the exam ... Can you please suggest for that..

Updated : The QlikView Developer Certificate price is approx ( $250 - USD and IND - 16839 Rs/-)

As Praveen Said , PEARSON VUE is the best site for booking the slot...

Thanks Praveen

Not applicable

Anil,

you can check the cost of different certifications by logging into PEARSON VUE.

you can also book slot for your exam.

Thanks,

Praveen

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Anil,

I had taken my Certification exam in Pearson Vue, they are leading providers for Qlikview.  It is 250 USD at that time.  All questions are multiple choice based and most questions are real time based so you must have real time experience then only you can clear this easily. Go through the Qlikview Reference Manual you will get most of the questions from that.

Also you will get the result immediately once you complete the test.

Regards,

Jagan.

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Anil babu,

the price is 250 USD and it is not 280 USD. Find the screenshot below.

Developer Exam fee.JPG

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

so the price is 16K and not 18K INR