Unable to login

Hello

We've got QlikView server 11.2 SR12

All users are able to log in to Access Point

the authentications parameters in QMC are as follows:

Login

NTLM

Alternate Web Page

whoever browses the Access Point supplies his/her credentials and access is granted

However some users are not able to login ; the following user supplies her username and password but when she clicks the submit button the page simply posts back with no effect

I checked the log of the web server and I got the following:

5/20/2016 17:04:53.1577100        Information        Login: Lebanon\noha.halawani failed.

5/20/2016 17:04:53.1577100        Error      Request failed: This operation cannot be performed after the response has been submitted.

this user is able to login if in QMC change the option under authentication to default login page

but the fact that the users are always asked to supply their credentials is a must for us

and this is only happening for some users not everybody

Please advise

I can walk on water when it freezes
6 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is this user account residing in a different domain? For the default login, Windows will provide authentication that has been done before (usually via SSO). For a custom/alternate login page, QlikView needs to do the authentication all over again using windows services.

BTW is your web server logging level set to "high"? That level may provide more feedback on this issue.

Best,

Peter

ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

Yes this user and all other users are on the same domain

And logging is set to high / verbose

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

if you are using  Alternate login page (web form) authorization, how are you performing the login?

ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

Authentication:Login, Type:NTLM,Login Address:Alternate login page(web form)

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

Anonymous
Not applicable

We use custom user and Alternate login page (web form). We have created a custom user LOR2AdminUser1 and assigned a Document CAL for this user. We could not login the access point. I have attached the web server log and a document for briefing the issue.