Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Chart Precissons

Hi Team,

I have issue with precis sons on the Y -Axis which is time . I need the time to be plotted on Y - Axis and and the File receiving date to be plotted on X-Axis The bar  should represent every day file at which time it has come ,and whether it has crossed the threshold .

I am able to plot that but the variance on the Y - Axis i am unable to adjust in difference of 10 . I want the difference to be 12:00 AM 12:10 AM rather its showing as !2:00 and 12:02 AM which is misleading and unable to get the Threshold .

I need to get the threshold line which is at 1:00 AM .

I am attaching the qvw which i made ,Kindly advise or make the setting .

Regards,

Bharat .

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Yes ,Sunny Exactly i want that ,thanks for that , and also i need to get the threshold line with is at 1:00 AM which needs to be drawn.

Kindly let me know what setting needs to be made .

sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

Exactly like that .i would like to bring the same for rest of the two graphs as well. Kindly suggest me the settings.

Thanks for that , also can u link me to a reference material which can help me more on the charts .

Appreciate your help on this .

sunny_talwar

Added static step on axis tab

Capture.PNG

Added a second expression

MakeTime(1)

sunny_talwar

Also changed number format on the numbers tab

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

I tried the same which u suggested but still it shows me like this , can u please help me here or attach the QVW which u modified (or) the exact syntax which u put in the AXes and the EPRESSION TABS .

Qlik.PNG

sunny_talwar

Open the qvw at this link:

Re: Bar Chart Precissons