Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ascioneanna
Contributor III
Contributor III

avg(aggr())

Hi everybody, I need an help: I'm working on a qliksense document. I need to create a table with Cluster's Average range to today and to another day choose by user and then growth or decrease with green or red symbol. .

I can't use the right way to do this. I found a way to calculate Client's Average range

I attach the qliksense app and I hope Someone can help me,

Thank You Anna

9 Replies
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Anna,

What's exactly the issue ?

I took a look at your document, I tried to put September 10 as date but I don't understand the chart object and column involved.

ascioneanna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Andrea,

My problem is that i can't measure 'average interval' for all client's cluster because this measure is only for single client. i can't find a diffeent solution.You have to look the columns 'Average Interval at Today' and 'Average interval at selected date'. This is what you should see by entering September 10.

! !Immagine.png

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

what's the expected results for the two columns ?

and also how those columns should be calculated ?

ascioneanna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I want to calculate the average order interval for each cluster. The Middle Order Range at today column is fine because I did an average of the Interval Media field while I can not calculate the Middle Order Range at selected date column using the formula Data selezionata – data primo ordine /Numero Totale  because for every cluster i have too many min(data ordine) .  The expected results  is like this but with only cluster dimension:

Immagine.png

ascioneanna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have to exspand IntervalloMedioOrdiniCliente to the entire customer's cluster.

This is the part of script where i calculate the field:

NumeroOrdiniRif:

NoConcatenate

LOAD     

[Client ID],

sum([Numero Ordini]) as [Numero Ordini per Cliente],

(Today()-min([Data Ordine])) as gg,

max([Data Ordine]) as maxData,

min([Data Ordine]) as minData,

(Today()-min([Data Ordine]))/sum([Numero Ordini]) as IntervalloMedioOrdiniCliente

Resident Ordine_T

where [Order State 2] = 'Confermato'

group by [Client ID];

ascioneanna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I need to calculate the avarege for field intervallo medio alla data selezionata:

I used this formula but it doesn't work:

avg(aggr(if(isnull(column(1))=0 and ('$(vMeasure2)'-min({<[Order State 2]={'Confermato'}>}[Data Ordine]))

/sum({<[Data Ordine]={'<=$(vMeasure2)'},[Order State 2]={'Confermato'}>}[Numero Ordini])>=0,

('$(vMeasure2)'-min({<[Order State 2]={'Confermato'}>}[Data Ordine]))

/sum({<[Data Ordine]={'<=$(vMeasure2)'},[Order State 2]={'Confermato'}>}[Numero Ordini]))),Cluster)

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

try using this expression in first table:

avg(

aggr(

avg( ( '$(vMeasure2)'-minData )

/

[Numero Ordini per Cliente] ), Cluster, [Client Name] )

)

and the below for the same measure in second table:

avg( ( '$(vMeasure2)'-minData )

/

[Numero Ordini per Cliente])

if you select a single cluster they should have the same value.

ascioneanna
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Andrea sei italiano? Ho provato in questo modo ma non funziona:

avg(aggr('$(vMeasure2)'-min(aggr({<[Order State 2]={'Confermato'}>}[Data Ordine],Cluster,[Client ID]))

/

sum({<[Data Ordine]={'<=$(vMeasure2)'},[Order State 2]={'Confermato'}>}[Numero Ordini]),Cluster,[Client ID]))

Immagine.png

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

sì ho dato un'occhiata ma ci vorrebbe ancora più tempo.