cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Web Connectors

Hi,

I am attempting to use QlikWebConnector to access data via SFTP.  I have downloaded the connector and have been successful with the manual QlikWebConnector.exe to extract files and save them in a specified pathway.  To perform this changes were necessary in the deploy.config file to the <FileSystemAccessAllowPath> command to set the target directory.  This worked perfectly when performed manually.

I am now attempting to automate this process and have it run via windows service.  I have performed all requirements as per instructions

Instructions URL:  https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Administer/Run_as_Wind...

I have disconnected the manually installed WebConnector and started the newly installed windows service Qlik Web Connector.

When I now run the data extraction I am getting the message "Could not find target directory".  I have searched my local computer and could not find any other deploy.config file attached to the new QlikWebConnectorSVC.exe which is used to run the windows service (from my readings this is where the pathway access settings are performed).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Karl

0 Replies