Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart sorting with multiple dimensions

I have a graph that shows two dimensions year and product. The expression is sales. User would like to see the products sorted by sales in each year. Each product has different sales in each year. For ex: 2009, Prodcut1 has higher sales. Year 2010, Product2 has higher sales. We need Product 1 bar to appear first in year 2009, Product2 bar to appear first in year 2010 and so on. Attaching example for your reference. Please advise if this is possible. Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Please let me know if anyone has a solution or this is not achievable. Thanks to all.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Even I am waiting the solution for this.its a good one..Will let you know if I get any soln for the same...

-Jai

Not applicable
Author

I don't know if it is possible - but if it is not:

Concider to represent the data in a "Grid chart" instead since what you request might be not so easy to understand anyway, at least if you will have many years and more that 3 product groups.

Doing this in a grid chart will make it very visible which product is greatest in which year - you get what you want but in another way.

Se attached doc. I took the same example you sent, but chaged the chart into a grid chart instead.

Best Regards,
Robert