Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to update the font size in Chart

Dear all,

I have a Dynamic Charts which Shows the Dimension and Expressions on the Selection of Label providede through Excel in List Box.

As my Charts Shows all the Value Correct but it Shows the font Size by Default as 9.

I want to make my Font Size by Default as 7.5 or 8.

Please Suggest how can i do it its Urgent.

Manually through Chart properties if i8 Cahnge the Font Size it Shows changes in Current Chart but as i do selection and the Selction changes the dimension or expression it again changes the font size as 9.0 by default.

Can Fontsize be given as Default through macro if yes please give the macro how can i do it.

Please Suggest a answer.

Regards,

Pranav

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can achieve this using QV themes. Make necessary changes in the object, go to layout tab. Click on theme maker and create a theme. Apply the theme to chart and the fontsizes will be constant.

Kiran.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Kiran,

Thanks for reply. Can you please give me any Sample test example to create themes because i have never done anything with themes.

Please can you help

Regards,

Pranav

Not applicable
Author

Attached a sample QVT (qlikview theme file). Save it, go to the chart ->layout ->apply theme and browse for this file. Making a qvt is easy job just give it a try in the layout tab.

Kiran

Not applicable
Author

Dear Kiran,

I have made a .qvt file from Theme maker and used in my Chart but as my Chart gets Automatically updated on the basis of List Box Selection it Doesnt Shows the Changed theme Settings .

Please Help

Regards,

Pranav

Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Actually i am not able to Change the Axis Font Size and Color When the Chart Dynamically get updated

Please Help

Regards,

Pranav