Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcobombo
Contributor
Contributor

Don't display certain values of dimension

Hi everybody,

first sorry for my bad English.

Briefly summarize the problem: I have two tables, the first contains the data of workers with time worked and the period, the second contains the data the expectation that some workers take (always start date and end date).

Based on input box calculation of the total workers in more than I would like to see those who are on leave. Everything works, but the problem is that the table I also shows the codes that are not current expectations based on my input boxes (I use the "Set Analysis" to calculate the expectation).

And now the question: is not possible to show the expectation that the codes are not valid for the value of input box?

I attach the file that is much clearer.

By entering the date 1/1/2012 in the table should see only the code 1 of the worker 200.

thanks

regards

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try a condition for your work expression:

if(column(1),sum(value))

(only evaluate for rows with expectation value).

Hope this helps,

Stefan

marcobombo
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Swuehl,

the problem is not on the expression, but in the dimension.

Now I have this situation:

exp1.JPG

but I want this:

exp2.JPG

thanks

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hm, not sure what you are after, my above sample does return only 1 row for cod 1 / matr 200, this is how I understood your initial request.

You can try:

=aggr(if(sum({$<EndDateExpectation = {">=$(=date(DataInput,'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>} value),cod),cod)

as dimension instead of cod.

Please see attached.

marcobombo
Contributor
Contributor
Author

great suggestion.

hours I try to change it because in the case "charged" shows both the code, the value is missing.

exp3.JPG

thanks