Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

set dimension value as labels for totals

Hi Community,

Here's my problem: I wanna set the labels of total with the corresponding values of the dimension. As you see in the image: there's actual a '-' in the label of totals within the second dimension. Is it possible that to bring the value of the first dimension into the labels? Meaning the first subtotal should have the description "Total Assets" ( ... ='Total '&only(D1) ...) and the second subtotal "Total Liabilities & Capitals". If just one dimension D1 is selected it works fine. But is should also possible if the more than one dimension D1 is selected.

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Claudio

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think there is no such option or workaround for this, In presentation there is a Text box "Label for Totals", there you can give Caption for Total by Dimension/Expression.  We have no control over Total Display, just we can change the caption of Total.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

It is not possible because the Text displayed for total is dimension independent.

Celambarasan

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think there is no such option or workaround for this, In presentation there is a Text box "Label for Totals", there you can give Caption for Total by Dimension/Expression.  We have no control over Total Display, just we can change the caption of Total.

Regards,

Jagan.