Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accesspoint on Mozilla firefox not working

Hi All,

I access the accesspoint link http://10.16.2.17/qlikview/index.htm in mozilla . . . The link changes to http://10.16.2.17/qlikview/login2.htm

I enter the login credentials, same as the my windows credentials.

Then it prompts me for login credentials in the accesspoint again. . when i give the same credentials it says wrong id password. . . . snapshot is below

HELP . . .

The Accesspoint link works fine on IE and google chrome. .

Capture.JPG

Thanks . . . .

Regards,

Viraj

Labels (1)
23 Replies
SunilChauhan
Champion II
Champion II

did you typed right use name and password??

did you try using DomainName\username

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

I tried. . . did not work. . .

The browser asks credentials and logs me in . . but i get another credential window after that. . . which i have attached previously . . Happens only in mozilla . . .

The same credentials work in IE and google chrome. . . .

Regards,

Viraj

SunilChauhan
Champion II
Champion II

You can use Firefox, but only if you open the applications in AJAX. The IE Plugin (as the name implies) only works in Internet Explorer. Other than that, the procedure for accessing the AccessPoint is the same between Firefox and IE, with the possible exception that FF may require you to enter the login manually the first time.

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

How does one open an application ín AJAX'?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Anytime you open a document NOT using QlikView Desktop or Internet Explorer plugin, the document is open in Ajax. By the way, what type of directory are you using? Active Directory with NTLM authentication? QMS with Custom Directory? Custom directory, by default, comes with the prefix so you only need to use USERNAME instead of DOMAIN\USERNAME.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

I have the authentication type as Ntlm. . . not sure on active directory. . .

Where to check it?

And this a demo application I have made with no security/data reduction options. . .

I just want the client to see the application with my credentials. . . IN MOZILLA . .

thanks . . .

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Can you open the document with the IE Plugin using the same username and password? Does it works in Internet Explorer opening the document as Full Browser Version (Ajax)?

Regards.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

yes and yes . .

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

I've just tested it on Firefox running on Windows 7 and works just fine, prompting for username and password, then showing the AccessPoint. Check in the QMC, System, Setup, QlikView Webservers, Authentication tab on the right, Authentication: "Always", Type: NTLM, "Login Address": "Default Login Page".

Hope that helps.

Miguel