Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II

Want to know the Step to get particualar word printed at the End of Report

Hello Forums/Friends,

I had developed one report. There are lot of problem PFA of the same. Let me put the one problem first which is very important. It is 3 pages report.

In the 3rd/Last page I had written the words "End of Report" with the help of by ticking the Page Setting->Setting->Appendix Placement-Last Paper

and Appendx Height = 3 %

But problem is that word "End of Report" is get printed at the end of the page of Last/3rd Page. Pls see the attachment.

I want that As Soon As the Report End after 2nd or 3rd line the word "End of Report" should get printed in Last page.

I hope I had able to explain the scenario.

I had struk here. It will be greate help if anybody can show me the way.

Thanks in Advance

Shantanu

23 Replies
Not applicable

so We can't do it by macro

but I've got another idea

Check att file (look at the pivot)

How about that?

shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Pari,

That the good idea, But Suppose I want the total of Country column then what? At that time I want words "Country Total"  instead of "END OF REPORT". However at present the words "END OF REPORT" is left side. It should be at middle.

However u r trying your best. But if we do more brain stroming then I think we could achive the requirment.

Can I hope the perfect solution?

Thanks & Regards

Shantanu

Not applicable

To do it by macro You should have someting like Adobe Writer I think... to catch the pdf and then modify by adding END OF REPORT text

I'm sorry but i can't do anything else with this

shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Pari,

NP, That is the last option. But it would be the good if it would has been done from QlikView only.

However, U had tried your level best. Let me see if I can do something for goal.

Hello Forum's can anybody give some idea to achive the goal from QlikView only by using QlikView

Report Editor.

For Knowing the problem please go-through all above mail trailing

Thanks & Regards

Shantanu