Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivandrago
Creator II
Creator II

Performance Issues

Hi,

I am recently having performance issues i.e. taking a while to switch sheets and then loading graphs once in that sheet?! Can anyone out there advise what to change or look out for and if there are any tools out there that would tell me what data to clean up?

Thanks

11 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you read the full post i have given how to create a .mem file and then  you will also find the optimiser application attached in the post.

once you open the application all you have to do is give the path of the .mem file.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

hi

this is old, but do you know if there are instructions for the application, on how to interprete values and react?

i installed it, and go excellent insides on my charts, but i do not know for ex. if the use of variables and many expressions in my charts are the cause of the problems. Thiis is an issue if i get a calculation over 50 million rows in a chart using a formula a created in the script.

thanks for any inside

felipe