Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Background color mismatch between desktop and WebView

Hello,

I'm experiecing some formatting issues with WebView in QlikView. Although I have assigned a background color and wallpapaer image to the document (Document Properties | General | Background Color/Wallpaper Image), these are not replicated in the WebView (or even on the server). I've also tried doing this via Sheet Properties but that didn't work either. The desktop version shows all formatting but WebView/ Server does not.

Thanks for your help!

3 Replies
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello,

I have a similar problem. Here, it is the tabrow background colour that is different in both web and server view.

In the server, I have set the tabrow background colour to white (RGB 255,255,255) and it is shown a white tabrow background. However, in the webview the tabrow background appears in a kind of blue/gray - clearly different from the specified white.

We are using QlikView Server 11 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 server and we use the nobar file extension to hide the AJAX toolbar.

Have you got any ideia on what can be causing this mismatch?

Thanks in advance.

João Duarte

Not applicable
Author

Hi spankaj1

Could you post some screenshots of the original document in QV desktop and the document using webview in QV desktop and/or the document visualized via browser?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Joao Joao Duarte,

I'm afraid the tab background color is that grey blueish and cannot be changed in webview.