Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

No totals in Bar chart

First, I have read the help files and searched the forum but cannot find the simple answer to what should be a simple solution. Pretty easy. I have a bar chart showing data in %, the total is of course 100% and I want to show the total at the bottom of the bar chart.

At one point I thought I had this "toggle" working, but now no matter what I do I cannot get the total to show at the bottom of the chart. Driving me crazy. I thought it was under Presentation, and "show total label" but it's a no go. No matter what I do I cannot get the total bar to show at the bottom. And I can't find anything in the forum or the help file that tells me why this isn't working.

error loading image

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I don't believe I am able to post the QV file here, but have included a copy in my profile. Perhaps you can get to it there?

GabrielAraya
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Check if you have defined 2 dimensions in your graph .. test with 1 dimension.

gabriel

Not applicable
Author

That was it. Oddly the two dimensions did not impact the graph that I could see, but once I removed one of the dimensions, everything fell into place. Thanks for the help. Now on to the next place where I'm banging my head against the wall on this project. One less problem solved. Again thanks!

GabrielAraya
Employee
Employee

Great .... but ... we don't have problems .. only challenges .. jeje

Nice Day

Gabriel