Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview server 11

Hi all,

We have installer QlikView Server 11 without IIS and now we want to manage Qlikview through IIS.

Do we need to uninstall reinstall qlikview server or can we run de setup again and choose IIS as web server?

Kind regads

Michael

7 Replies
vikasmahajan

PFA will help in installation.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Dear Vikas,

Thank you for your answer but the pdf doesn't explain me if i need to reinstall or not the qlikview server

Michael

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Michael,

The easies way is to do a reinstall/modify. If you don't want to do that, you can shutdown the QVWS in services and build all your virtual directories in IIS. However, it is easier to just uninstall and reinstall.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vikas,

Thank you very much for the attachment, have issue in accessing the web page 'http://app.demo.qlik.com' , error is website couldn't found, can you help me on fixing this.

vikasmahajan

Pls Go through following Link

Qlik Demos: See QlikView in Action | Demo.Qlik.Com

Best of Luck.

vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Not sure what you are trying to get to. If it is the Qlik Demo Application then the like is http://demo.Qlik.com

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

Is there any public server, where I can try uploading some qlikview application and post on the browser?

Regards,

Preethi